£22,000 + Yearly Bonus
ATS Recruitment have a great opportunity with an established business based in Bradford. They are a specialist manufacturer of Special Purpose Machinery who are now looking for a Sales Administrator to join this expanding team.
- Reporting to the Sales Manager the primary responsibility of the Sales Administrator would be to help with order processing and liaising with other departments.
- We would love it if you have strong customer services skills and high attention to detail.
- taking incoming orders over the telephone and through email, responding accordingly with quotes and lead times and able to seal the deal.
- There will be no ‘cold calling’ with this role and all the leads will come directly, your role is to provide information to the customer and hopefully secure the order.
- This is the ideal role for someone who thrives off a busy environment.
- As a special purpose machinery manufacturing company, it would be an advantage if you had knowledge of this industry or CNC machinery. This isn’t a necessity, but the client would ideally like you to have knowledge of mechanical machinery in a previous role.
- They are looking for confident individuals with a great work ethic, methodical and logical approach to work and excellent level of accuracy and attention to detail. Applicants will need to be flexible / adaptable to changing work demands and comfortable working under pressure.
Hours of work
39 hours per week - Flexible working hours (NEG)
21 days holiday + Statutory Bank Holidays
Company pension scheme
About ATS Recruitment
ATS Recruitment are a specialist agency supplying skilled candidates into the engineering and construction industries on both a permanent and contract basis. We are extremely experienced and knowledgeable about the sectors we recruit into and have several large national (UK) and international clients who repeatedly use our services.
Please visit our website www.atsrecruitment.co.uk or for our latest roles and news.