Excellent salary + car allowance and excellent benefits
Our client is a market leader specialising in structural and civil engineering in the UK and internationally. Worldwide they operate in over 90 countries and have over 7000 employees, who provide customers in the building industry with efficient solutions for rational construction. They are currently looking for an experienced BIM Manager to develop and implement of a long term digital engineering & smart construction company strategy.
- Develop and lead the delivery of a UK digital engineering & smart construction strategy
- Develop company processes and procedures to meet the requirements of Government standards relating to the digital delivery of projects
- Track and report the progress of implementation and value gained from digital adoption
- Research , develop, implement and review new ways of working which will benefit the business, its customers and all key stakeholders by increasing efficiency, reducing cost, and improving quality, safety and sustainability
- Lead & inspire technical ability with the use of digital software applications to train others and increase the companies awareness and knowledge of the industries digital shift
- Act as an advisor to the regions as a source of technical expertise and leadership during the work winning & design & construction phases, supporting the development of project digital strategies, digital execution plans and stakeholder goals
- Represent and promote the company across industry in relation to digital engineering & smart construction adoption
- Ensure compliance of company design, safety, quality, and environmental procedural standards
- Experience in PIM or TIM roles as defined in PAS 1192-2:2013
- A working knowledge of BS 1192, PAS 1192-2 and other BIM standards
- Have experience of working collaboratively in either a consultant or contractor environment for the delivery of buildings or infrastructure projects
- Good experience in the temporary works sector
- Knowledge of BIM & 5D VDC methodologies and their application in temporary works.
- 3D, 4D & 5D technical proficiency producing models, detecting clashes, extracting quantities, producing time linked simulations and interfacing with programs and cost plans
- Good IT skills and experience of multiple software platforms (Revit, Tekla, Microstation, Navisworks, Solibri, Synchro)
- Strong leadership and teamwork behaviours
- Ability to form effective relationships with stakeholders
- Excellent communication, presentation and social skills
- Entrepreneurial thinking and motivation
- Drives continuous improvement
The rewards for the successful candidate are excellent. The company are willing to pay a competitive starting salary plus a strong benefits package, which includes a company car/car allowance and company bonus. They also offer excellent career development and training opportunities for their employees.