West Midlands (home based with vehicle)
£25-30,000 + vehicle, overtime and benefits
We have an exciting new opportunity working for our client who is based in the Midlands area. They are looking for an experienced Utility Surveyor to carry out high quality utility traces and associated reporting. The stakeholder will be supported by the senior surveyors and the management team.
The main duties will include:
- Performing on site utility detecting activities using Radio Frequency Locators and Ground Probing Radar
- Maintaining and developing an excellent health and safety record. by ensuring that all work is carried out in with compliance with health, safety and environmental requirements
- Working closely with other locally based staff as well as working with other staff nationally.
- Day to day delivery of quality project work
- Undertake all appropriate training and certification
- Quality checking of surveys prior to verification by the Senior Manager
- Assist management in the production of time/cost estimates for projects
Key Skills and Experience
- Experience of (five years minimum) delivering underground utility tracing surveys.
- A strong belief in a positive H&S culture
- Good attention to detail
- Experience of working in a DNO environment
- Competency in quality control and job management
- Familiar with use of CAD
- Full driving licence
- Level 3 QCF Certificate – Utilities Mapping Surveyor
- HESA G39/1
- NRSWA Signing, Lighting & Guarding
- First Aid in the workplace
The rewards for the successful candidate are excellent. They are offering a competitive start salary of between £25-30,000 plus company vehicle, overtime and a benefits package including pension scheme, discounted private healthcare, life assurance and other flexible benefits.