Permanent and Temporary positions available
Salary: Negotiable/D.OE + Company vehicle + fuel card + benefits
Our very well-established client who’s look to recruit due their fast growing workload across their construction industry contracts. They are looking for permanent and freelance contractors to join their very successful company.
Reporting to the Building Services Managers the successful Engineer will take on the role of supporting the mechanical department with their ongoing works and variety of projects. Due to the nature of their varied projects, works can be nationwide and require flexible working hours. These projects can include supermarket/retail, social housing, schools, prisons, police stations, colleges, care homes, undertaking breakdowns and installation works.
- All aspects associated with a qualified Electrical Engineer with proven experience of working within a similar environment.
- Overseeing, supervising and training of site personnel including trainees and apprentices.
- Knowledge/understanding of the contract design and construction drawings.
- Enforcing and monitoring Health & Safety practices on site.
- Attendance of regular site meetings.
- To identify and implement improvements to any aspect of the service that we provide.
- Ensure that acceptable levels of customer care are provided at all times.
- To provide cover for other associated staff during times of absence.
- Regular use of our computer systems and other software packages.
- Participation in our Emergency Call Out service.
- We undertake contracts and projects for varied companies that require our employees to undertake clearances along with an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service clearance.
Full Time 39 hours - These hours are on site start and finish times. This will also involve daily travel and possible working away from time to time as deemed necessary for the needs of the business.
7.45am – 16.30pm - Monday - Thursday
7.45am – 15:30 Friday
- Level 2/3 Electrical qualification
- 18th Edition
- Experience of working within a similar environment
- Competent in IT skills
- Knowledge of Health & Safety legislation and compliance
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Positive attitude and the ability to integrate and be an active part in the team
- Willing to travel on a daily basis, to stay away overnight or work away as required for the needs of the business
- Participation in an Emergency Call Out service is essential
- JIB, PHMES, CSCS Card
- Site Supervisors Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS)
- IOSH Managing/Working Safely
- First Aid at Work
- Company vehicle plus fuel card
- Mobile phone
- Corporate clothing
- Free Parking
- Auto enrolment into our Group Accident & Insurance Scheme
- 21 days holiday plus all bank holidays
- Continuous training and development
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
- Health & wellbeing support from qualified MHFA Adult First Aiders
- Generous long service awards scheme
- Employee Profit Share Scheme
- We are an Equal Opportunities and Investors in People Accredited Company
- Great variety of social events and charity work organised by the Company throughout the year
About ATS Recruitment
ATS Recruitment are a specialist agency supplying skilled candidates into the high technology engineering and construction industries on both a permanent and contract basis.
We are extremely experienced and knowledgeable about the sectors we recruit into and have several large national (UK) and international clients who repeatedly use our services.
Please visit our website www.atsrecruitment.co.uk or for our latest roles and news.